Through promoting a safe, caring and supportive environment, our mission is to ignite a passion for learning and teaching which develops individuals with active, creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others.
- We deliver quality learning and teaching in the classroom every day to develop empowered and contributing citizens who embrace lifelong learning.
- We are committed to creating a sustainable and enabling environment in which we recognise the equal value of all people.
- We respect the individual needs of learners and emphasise the social, emotional, moral, physical and intellectual development of each learner.
- We recognise that each learner is an individual; that all learners are creative and that all learners need to succeed.
- We endeavour to have our parents, teachers and community members involved in the life of our school.
Blair Atholl Primary Farm School serves the community around the grounds. The learners mostly come from homes where the parents are unemployed or employed in labour positions on local farms and businesses.
The school is a non-school-fee paying school which is subsidised by the Gauteng Department of education, but relies heavily on donations.
The school accommodates learners from Gr. 1 to Gr. 7.